top of page

Q&A with David Hubacher, PhD, MPH
Event Host

Note: Dr. Hubacher spoke on the history of the IUD Symposia, but his presentation is not available on video.

Q: Is that data on IUD use in the US over time available broken down by Cu-IUD and Hormonal IUD? 


A: No it is not.  In 2014, about 26% of IUD use was copper and the remaining (74%) was  hormonal.  See : Hubacher D, Kavanaugh M. Historical record-setting trends in IUD use in the United States. Contraception. 2018;98:467-70.  

bottom of page